- Service Area: Sydney Metro & NSW
Crane Operators [C0, C1, C6, C2, CN, TC, CS]
With the skyrocketing cost of the real estate footprint, more and more projects are utilising the lifting power of cranes. Perfect Hire Crane Operators are highly qualified and experienced individuals versed in the art of lifting, rigging, dogging and most importantly: safety.
SkillsSafe working loads, weights and balances, centres of gravity and rigging.
ToolsSlings, shackles, chains, hooks, cables, spreader bars, restraints, winches and hoists.
SupervisionWorks with the lifting team of Riggers and Dogmen.
Crane Operators are one of the most coveted and senior positions within the lifting crew. Often with a birds eye view of things and coming in a variety of types that include franna, mobile, tower, truck-mounted and more – the Crane Operator holds years of specialised knowledge in dogging, rigging, lifting, crane operation and weather conditions.
Working in construction, demolition and remediation and across such industries such as defence, mining and shipping – a good Crane Operator has an even temperament, seniority, strong leadership skills and commands respect. They understand the technical aspects of shifting loads and can deliver without damage to equipment or personnel.
- Licence to Operate a Non-Slewing Mobile Crane Greater Than 3 Tonnes
- Licence to Operate a Self-Erecting Tower Crane
- Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane Over 100 Tonnes
- Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane Up To 100 Tonnes
- Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane Up To 20 Tonnes
- Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane Up To 60 Tonnes
- Licence to Operate a Tower Crane
- Licence to Operate a Vehicle Loading Crane - 10m
- Licence to Perform Advanced Rigging
- Licence to Perform Basic Rigging
- Licence to Perform Dogging
- Licence to Perform Intermediate Rigging
- Operate a Gantry or Overhead Crane
- White Card
The tickets listed are for reference only. The worker might hold other tickets which are not listed above.