Excavator operator jobs in Sydney
Do you have experience working with small to large Excavators? Perfect Hire is currently seeking experienced and qualified Excavator Operators to work for clients in the Sydney metro area and greater New South Wales.
What can I expect?
Perfect Hire supplies many Tier 1 and Tier 2 construction companies all across Sydney with Excavators and Operators. You would be carrying out basic to advanced excavation works including:
- Trenching & Backfilling
- Stripping / Spreading topsoil and materials
- Lifting, carrying, and placing materials
- Loading Trucks
- Soil Remediation works
- Deep Excavations
- Small and Large demolition works
What we are looking for
We are seeking hard-working, qualified individuals to join our team. Must be willing to work both under the client’s supervision and unsupervised. Must have both RIIMPO320D Excavator & RIIMPO318E Skid Steer Tickets and at least 2yrs of Experience working with machinery.
How can I get my Excavator and Skid Steer Tickets?
In New South Wales to Operate heavy machineries like Excavators and Skid Steer loaders, you need to hold RIIMPO320D Excavator and RIIMPO318E Skid Steer Tickets. This course is designed to provide participants with skills and knowledge. It conducts skid steer loader operations (Bobcat™) and excavators safely within the civil construction, rail infrastructure, and mining industries.
Duration: 3 Days
Target: Individuals who would like to gain employment operating a Skid Steer Loader and Excavator in the civil, construction, rail, or mining industries.
Entry Requirements: Minimum age of 18 years & Basic command of the English Language.
Assessment: Assessment is a combination of written questions/answers and practical demonstrations.
Cost: $500-$1000 depending on the training center.
Accredited course providers:
The following is a list of accredited course providers:
The advantages of joining Perfect Hire
We offer competitive rates and create a career pathway for every team member. Here at Perfect Hire, we have a strong focus on culture its not all work and no play, we regularly organise staff days out such as:
- NRL Games in our corporate box
- Sydney FC games in our corporate box
- Beach Games
- Staff BBQ’s
- + much more…
We strongly believe that happy staff leads to higher quality work. Then, this flows right through the company and allows us to offer our clients the best quality labour in Sydney.
There are also many other advantages of joining PERFECT HIRE™. We work tirelessly to gain new clients and win work on new projects to ensure you have:
- Stable ongoing work
- Competitive Rates
- In-house training provided
- A strong emphasis on safety
- Career Pathway’s
- Flexible working hours with day and night shifts available
- UTE with Tools for the right candidate
Sponsorship opportunities available
As well as all the other benefits, we also are a very inclusive and multicultural company. We regularly offer sponsorship visa opportunities to the right candidates. We have many team members that are sponsored by us for various roles including:
- Welder / Boilermakers
- Marketing Specialists
The application process for excavators operators
Due to the number of team members that we employ regularly, we have implemented a new process. We carry out our inductions and in-house training on Tuesdays and Thursdays. There are a few steps you need to carry out before you can attend the company induction and safety/equipment training:
- 1. We have a new application form on the website that we require you to fill in. Please go to https://perfecthire.com.au/apply-for-job and fill out this form as best you can.
- 2. Our HR team will be in contact with you to arrange an Interview.
- 3. After the Interview, our HR team will cross-check all your references and check your qualifications.
- 4. Our HR team will then contact you to come in for one of the Induction days and go through our in-house safety and tool training.
- 5. Once you have completed our induction and passed our SAFETY & EQUIPMENT TRAINING you will be added to our system.