Worker of the month – August
Perfect Labour Hire’s worker of the month is back!
Just like last month, this award goes to the worker who performs brilliantly in their field. The prize is $200 towards a ticket or $200 of gear for your role. The criteria includes;
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
Ulvi has been carrying out works for one of our clients. Ulvi has excelled in his role and does it all with a smile on his face. He always does the OH&S Forms and completes his time sheets each day.
Thanks Ulvi, keep it up mate!
The September 2020 award will be announced in October.
Tim, Daniel and Andrew