Worker of the Month – January 2023
Perfect Labour Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. Also, it helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long-term employment.
The criteria include:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls, and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on-site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on-site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
It is February, which means Perfect Labour Hire’s Worker of the Month for January needs an announcement! And the worker is Paul Scarfone.
Paul has been with Perfect Labour Hire for 1.5 years and has performed exceptionally well. Paul is one of our best skilled labours and EWP operators. Recently he has worked at Chullora Train Depot for our client Arenco. He is hard-working, reliable, cheerful and funny.
We are delighted for Paul as he is a pleasure to work with. He is always on time, completes all HSEQ requirements, and is always dedicated to the task at hand.
As is tradition, Perfect Labour Hire’s Worker of the Month award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Congratulations Paul and thank you for your hard work and dedication!
~ Tim, Reece, Jose, Aaron, Estid and Giovanni.