Worker of the month – November
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program this year to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic.
Just like last month, this award goes to the worker who performs brilliantly in their field.
The criteria includes;
– Exceptional work ethic in their role.
– Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
– Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
– Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
– Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
– Helping out new workers on site where needed.
– Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
This months award goes to one of our most reliable and hard working team members Gabriel Trevino, Gabriel has been carrying out finishing Carpentry work for one of our clients for a number of months. He always goes above and beyond for our client they we have received nothing but amazing feedback about Gabriel.
Gabriel is loved by our clients. He is always on time for pre-starts, looking out for OH&S issues on site and generally just a nice guy to work with.
Gabriel received a $200 Bunnings Voucher as his prize, which works out well as he is going to be building a deck in his backyard during the Christmas break.
Tim, Daniel and Andrew