Worker of the month – July
Perfect Labour Hire’s worker of the month strikes again!
Like last month, this award goes to the worker who performs brilliantly in their field. The prize is $200 towards a ticket or $200 of gear for your role. The criteria includes;
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
Turtulga has been working at the ports for one of clients for a number of months now. Doing heavy Jack-hammering and Chasing works all day. Turtulga has excelled in his role and does it all with a smile on his face.
Cheers Turtulga, keep it up mate!
The August 2020 award will be announced in the first week of September.
Tim, Daniel and Andrew