Worker of the Month – July
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. Also, it helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long-term employment.
The criteria include:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls, and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on-site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on-site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
It is August, which means Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month for July needs announcement! And the worker is Mathew Mears.
Mathew has been working as a skilled labourer in the New Woolworths national Distribution Warehouse for our client Richard Crookes for six months and has been performing exceptionally well. He is hard-working, reliable and loved by our clients.
We are delighted for Mathew as he is a pleasure to work with. Besides that, he is always on time, completes all HSEQ requirements, and has a stellar dedication.
As is tradition, Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Congratulations Mathew and thank you for your hard work and dedication!
~ Tim, Reece, Ken, and Jose.