Worker of the month – October
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program this year to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic.
Just like last month, this award goes to the worker who performs brilliantly in their field.
The criteria includes;
– Exceptional work ethic in their role.
– Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
– Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
– Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
– Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
– Helping out new workers on site where needed.
– Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
This months award goes to one of most consistent and reliable team members Seamus McGale who has been operating a Telehandler with Slewing Crane Jib for one of our clients for a number of months.
Seamus is loved by our clients. He is always on time for pre-starts, looking out for OH&S issues on site and generally just a nice guy to work with.
Seamus received a $200 Bunnings Voucher as his prize, which works out well as he is going to be doing some work on his house soon.
Tim, Daniel and Andrew