Worker of the month – May
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020. Its aim is to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements. It also encourages a strong work ethic. Moreover, it helps our workers gain valuable tickets. This up their skill level and ensure long-term employment.
The criteria include:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls, and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on-site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on-site where needed.
- Generally, excelling at all aspects of their daily work.
It is June. It means that Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month for May needs to be announced! And, the worker is Chun-Yi Hsiao.
On hire as a CW2 skilled labourer with WD Flooring at Garden Island, Chun-Yi has an amazing work ethic, impeccable punctuality, and dedication. These qualities have seen Chun-Yi being called back again and again by our clients. He works hand in hand with his brother Chun-Cheng. He was Worker of the Month – March. In Addition, these hard-working brothers are becoming a favourite with all of our clients.
Along with his brother, Chun-Yi has been working on shutdowns on Sydney Metro and Transport Access Program projects. They were doing everything from general labouring to concrete crack injection. With Haslin and Systems Connect constantly singing his praises to the Perfect Hire team. Chun-Yi personifies what it means to be Perfect!
As is tradition, Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Congratulations Chun-Yi. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
~ Tim, Reece, Ken, and Jose.