Worker of the month – January
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. It also helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long term employment.
The criteria includes:
– Exceptional work ethic in their role.
– Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
– Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
– Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
– Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
– Helping out new workers on site where needed.
– Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
This months award goes to one of our champion team members Ziad Diab, Ziad has been working on the Rail for our clients for a number of months and has been performing exceptionally well, so much so, that the client has requested that he stays there until the end of the project and then they want to move him onto their next project.
Ziad is loved by our clients. He is always on time for pre-starts, looking out for OH&S issues on site and generally just a nice guy to work with.
As a prize, Perfect Hire will be putting Ziad through a ticket like Working at Heights/Confined Space and we will pay for it.
Tim, Ken, Reece and Jose