Worker of the month – February
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. It also helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long term employment.
The criteria includes:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
It’s early March, which means Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month for February needs to be announced! And the worker is…
..drum roll please…
..Thomas Makafana! On hire as a CW2 skilled labourer with Arenco at Yagoona Station, Thomas has exhibited extraordinary work ethic, timeliness and dedication. These attributes have seen Thomas turn a one week placement into a six-month one, Worker of the month – February with Arenco constantly singing his praises to Tim and the PH team. Thomas exemplifies what it means to be Perfect! As is customary, PH’s WOM award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Thank you Thomas for a great six months and here’s to another six! Only one question remains…
..Who’s going to be Worker of the Month for March?
~ Tim, Reece, Ken and Jose.