Worker of the Month – April
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. It also helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long term employment.
The criteria include:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye
- Helping out new workers on site where needed
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month for April is Giovanni Francisco.
On hire as a demolition labourer with Horizon at multiple sites in Vaucluse, Giovanni has excelled in this role with his impeccable punctuality, hard work and dedication. These qualities have seen Giovanni working with this one client for the last 6 months.
Giovanni has always shown up for work with a smile on his face and always gets the job done. With our long term client Horizon constantly singing his praises to the Perfect Labour Hire team. Giovanni personifies what it means to be Perfect!
As is tradition, Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Congratulations Giovanni and thank you for your hard work and dedication!
~ Tim, Reece, Ken and Jose.