Worker of the month – May
Perfect Hire started the Worker of the Month program back in 2020 to encourage our team members to continuously improve on our OH&S requirements and encourage a strong work ethic. It also helps our workers gain valuable tickets which up their skill level and ensure long term employment.
The criteria includes:
- Exceptional work ethic in their role.
- Keeping up to date with documentation like Fit For Work Forms and Timesheets.
- Maintaining communication with the office – returning text messages, missed calls and emails.
- Having a positive relationship with the client to cement their role on site and future business.
- Representing Perfect Labour Hire well in the public eye.
- Helping out new workers on site where needed.
- Generally excelling at all aspects of their daily work
It’s June, which means Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month for May needs to be announced! And the worker is Chun-Yi Hsiao.
On hire as a CW2 skilled labourer with WD Flooring at Garden Island, Chun-Yi has an amazing work ethic, impeccable punctuality and dedication. These qualities have seen Chun-Yi being called back again and again by our clients. Working hand in hand with his brother Chun-Cheng who was Worker of the Month – March. These hard working brothers are becoming a favourite will all of our clients.
Along with his brother, Chun-Yi has been working on shutdowns on Sydney Metro and Transport Access Program projects, doing everything from general labouring to concrete crack injection. With Haslin and Systems Connect constantly singing his praises to the Perfect Hire team. Chun-Yi personifies what it means to be Perfect!
As is tradition, Perfect Hire’s Worker of the Month award receives a construction ticket of their choice.
Congratulations Chun-Yi and thank you for your hard work and dedication!
~ Tim, Reece, Ken and Jose.